Thursday, May 22, 2014

Glymed Cell Protection Balm Review!

Being a flutist, I am always on the look out for a magical lip product that will smooth and soothe my lips. I've tried nearly all of the lip balms and chap sticks at the grocery store and then some. When I came across this product while trying out some Glymed products in esthetics school. The silky smooth feeling against my lips won me over! 

This product has been a lifesaver! For college auditions I brought this along with me and although after flights and traveling my lips usually swell and chap, I would put this on the night before my auditions and my I would wake up with my lips in top shape! 

Not only is this product the best lip care I've come across, but it also has many other purposes. After getting a chemical peel or any laser resurfacing procedures Cell Protection Balm is a miracle worker! I have had some intense TCA's and Jessner's Peels that made my skin so sensitive that I couldn't put anything on my skin but this product. It helps with inflammation. dry skin, and renewal. It has top grade ingredients in it such as Vitamin A and Vitamin E derivatives, Grapefruit, Orange, Geranium, and Rosemary Oils, and special ingredients that are live-yeast cell derivatives to help with collagen renewal. 

It also has a gentle, lovely smell. It is my go to product and I will always carry it with me to important auditions or events! 


No comments:

Post a Comment