Saturday, May 3, 2014

Hello From Jackie!

Hello!

Thanks for stumbling upon The Nunnery!

Lizanne and I are starting this blog to share some ideas and thoughts about fashion, recipes, beauty products, nails, and more! We are excited to start sharing our ideas!


A little bit about me:


  • My name is Jacqueline, but I usually go by Jackie. 
  • I like to play the flute! I am going to major in flute performance in college. 
  • I am quite the bookworm and always have a book in my bag when I go somewhere. 
  • I am a master esthetician. I am looking forward to doing a lot of skin care product reviews and also skinformation posts. 
  • I love to write letters! I have tons of pen pals from around the world and I like to get to know people from all different backgrounds! 
That's all for now! 


XOXO, 
Jackie 

No comments:

Post a Comment